Tuesday, August 3, 2010

7 mile part 2


The second half of the video I have today continues right where i left off yesterday. I make a couple stops heading down the hill to try to get a view of Dougs cabin on the opposite hill side. I wish my camera had a better resolution when I zoom in with it because I could clearly make out at least the solar panel array on his property with my naked eye. But with my camera it just turns into a blurry blob. Oh well, hopefully you'll get the idea. As i mentioned yesterday after i got the load to the river I dropped the trailers and Doug and I took the rest of the day off. The next day we both made our way across the river with the 4 wheelers, taking some what weaving route following the shallowest depths of the river. We were able to hook up the trailers where I had dropped them the day before and drive the loads across the river, no canoe needed! As far as additional freight need from town, were sitting pretty good. We have most of the supplies needed to finish a lot of projects. I'm sure Doug will continue to take advantage of the low river water and great trail conditions while he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment